Student Services

How do I declare or change a major or minor?

To change or add an Arts and Letters or Natural Sciences and Mathematics major or minor:
Meet with the Faculty Advisor from the department that offers the major or minor
Submit a Change of Major/Minor form at the Student Services office
To change or add a minor offered by another college at UT:
Contact the college that houses that particular minor
To change your major from another college to A&L or NSM, or add a second degree program:
Make sure you have a UT cumulative GPA of 2.0
 Schedule an appointment with an academic advisor in the Student Services office

Student Services is located in uh 3000

call 419-530-2671 for an appointment



Last Updated: 2/4/20