Summer orientation 2014 overnight accommodations are available from June 1 through July 12.
There are NO overnight accommodations available in the month of August.
- Rocket Launch 2014 includes an optional overnight stay in The Horton International House, an air-conditioned residence hall, for a fee of $20 per person/per night (including student) without linens; $25 per person/per night (including student) with linens or $75 per suite (pay by cash, check or credit card upon arrival, only Mastercard, Visa or Discover cards accepted). Accommodations are only available as pre-event accommodations (night before your scheduled orientation program date). The Horton International House is a suite-style living facility with an international focus and houses 400 students. Suites are either 4-person, with two double bedrooms, or 6-person with two double bedrooms and two single bedrooms. Each suite includes a furnished living room and private bathroom located within the suite. There is plenty of room for you and your guests!
At check-in, you are greeted by a staff member who can answer any questions you may have regarding the next day’s activities and provide a list of eateries and exciting activities happening around Toledo.
Our accommodations include:
- X-long twin bed (measures 80”)
- Semi-private bathroom shared with 2-4 suitemates
- Linen – 2 sheets, pillow, blanket plus washcloth and towel
- High-speed Internet access
Please bring the following personal items to make your stay more comfortable:
- Alarm Clock
- Comfortable Shoes
Check-in 3–11 p.m.
Check-out 9 a.m.
- Parking for overnight accommodations: The Horton International House is located at 1730 West Rocket Drive and parking is available in lot 26 (parking area in front of the Main Campus Medical Center). A permit is required for overnight parking in this lot, please visit the Parking Services website at guestparking.utoledo.edu to purchase a Guest Parking Permit.
Please submit your reservation when registering for orientation through the orientation reservation system found on the New Student Tab of the myUT portal at http://myut.utoledo.edu . Please contact the Office of New Student Orientation Programs at 419.530.1267 or toll-free at 877.752.0005 if you need assistance.