Parking & Transportation Services

Affiliate Account Request

An affiliate is an individual who conducts daily business or research on The University of Toledo's Campus, but are not registered for courses or are financially compensated by the university.  Affiliates could be a consultant, former employee, visiting faculty/staff/residents/students and many other entities that do business or research on our campus. 

The sponsoring department needs to complete the request for each affiliate in order for them to receive a rocket number and UTAD login.  View Form View Tutorial 


How does an affiliate secure their parking permit?

Once a rocket number, UTAD username and password has been established, the affiliate can visit the myparking portal to apply for their permit.  The process of applying for an affiliate permit is the same for an affiliate as it is for a student or an employee. 

How does a departmental employee receive access to the affiliate request form?

There are two ways for university personnel to obtain access to the form:

1) The departmental administrator can place a help desk ticket listing the name of the person within their department that needs to have the access.

2) The departmental administrator can send an email request to listing the name of the individual within the department that needs to have the access.

What happens once the affiliate's rocket number and/or a UTAD account has been created?

The requester will receive notification of the affiliates rocket number within 24 to 48 business hours.  It is possible that request returns can take up to a week.  The requester then notifies the affiliate and helps them update their MyUT Account (click here for tutorial).  Once their MyUT Account has been updated, the affiliate will have the ability to secure parking and other services on campus.  Please note that access to some systems might require the requester to work with other departments such as IT or the pharmacy lab to gain access.

What should I do if an affiliate is no longer on campus?

If an affiliate is no longer affiliated with the university, please submit an affiliate request form as you would if you were submitting to add someone as an affiliate.  In the "Comments" section, please state "This person is no longer affiliated with the university," and an end date.

Now that I have a rocket number and login, how do I apply for my parking permit?

The process of applying for an affiliate permit is the same for an affiliate as it is for a student or an employee. To apply for a permit or view a tutorial on how to apply, visit the links below. 

Apply for Affiliate Permit View Tutorial 


Last Updated: 1/28/20