Connect With Us
Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- Bully Incident Report
- College Catalog
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
- Success Coach Program
Main and Health Science CampusesWolfe Hall 1227 (MC)
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center 155 (HSC)
Phone: 419.383.1904 email@example.com
- ACPE Standards for Accreditation and Complaint Form
- Advising Information
- Student Handbook
- Internship License
- Online Courseware - WebCT
- Professional Division Admission Criteria
- Residency Programs
- Student & Faculty Pledge
- Student Forms
- Student Affairs Survey, BSPS
- Student Affairs Survey, PREP
- Student Affairs Survey, PharmD
- CPPS Student Newsletter
- Scholarships and Tuition
- TAP/P4 Challenge
- Student of the Month Nomination
Compounding Intern/Part-time Position (Posted 11-25-14)
Bedford Wellness Pharmacy/The Medicine Shoppe is seeking a pharmaceutics, cosmetic science and formulation design or PharmD candidate to assist the pharmacist in the compounding lab;
between 8-16 hours per week available to a student in the professional division.
Lab Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 am – 4 pm
Position open until filled.
Email resume to:
Brian Prather, RPh, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bedford Wellness Pharmacy/The Medicine Shoppe
7473 Secor Rd, Unit C
IMMEDIATE OPENING (posted 10-29-14)
Research Chemists (entry-level)
We are seeking a Chemist/Development Chemist to join our growing and phenomenal team in the category of the Color Product Development, Skin Care, Body Care, Hair Care product lines. Works well in a team environment as necessary to develop and commercialize new formula prototypes and technologies to support marketing trends and future strategies. Areas of interest include foundations, blushes and concealers of various forms including hot pour, emulsions and powders. Candidate must be able to independently track progress of formulations through testing and validation in accordance with strict project timelines. Must be able to document, report and present technical findings. Explores and pursues commercially viable, new innovative technologies to integrate into color cosmetic products. Designs and executes experiments with raw materials, emulsification systems, processing techniques and formulations in traditional and/or non-conventional creative approaches. Must be able to manage multiple projects and demonstrate problem solving skills
Must develop & create and improve processes and products, such as color cosmetics, skin care, body care and hair care products. Develop new formulas and improve on the exciting ones. This process can help research chemists improve everyday human life by giving the findings practical applications, like developing new medicines and disease treatments. The results can also be used to improve current scientific developments or to further, enhance or re-evaluate current scientific theory. Research chemists utilize advanced lab equipment and computers to conduct their analyses.
Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
Email resume to:
College of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences career resources may be found by using the following links.
- Pharmacy Job Opportunities on Rocket Jobs
- Pharmacy Career Self-Assessment Tool: The American Pharmacists Association (APhA) Career Pathway Evaluation Program created a Pharmacy Careers Pathways Evaluation Self-Assessment Tool. This Self-Assessment tool can help you identity the pharmacy career option that is appropriate for you.
- Pharmacy Career Option Profiles: This website provides detailed information on 24 different pharmacy career options.