Kimberly Schmude, Pharm.D.
Clinical Associate Professor
- Doctor of Pharmacy, The University of Toledo
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Resident, William Beaumont Hospital
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, The University of Toledo
Scope of Practice and Curriculum
- Clinical Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice, University of Toledo College of Pharmacy, Toledo, OH
- Pharmacist, Kahler Pharmacy
- Peeters MJ, Schmude KA, Steinmiller CL. Inter-Rater Reliability and false confidence in precision: using standard error of measurement within PharmD admissions essay rubric development.Curr Pharm Teach Learn. 2014;6:298-303.
- Rho Chi Honor Society
- Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award 2012 (Awarded by UT College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award 2011 (Awarded by The University of Toledo)
- Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award 2009 (Awarded by UT College of Pharmacyand Pharmaceutical Sciences)