TRX Suspension Training
The TRX Suspension Training System is the newest addition to functional training at the University of Toledo Student Recreation Center. Allow our certified trainers to provide you with a full body workout for any fitness level in only 30 MINUTES! The suspension training system allows our trainer’s to individually tailor the exercise program to your personal fitness needs. Come enjoy the benefits of suspension training with family/friends in our small group exercise classes. Can you hang with TRX suspension training? Please contact the University of Toledo Wellness Center (419.530.3909) with any questions/comments regarding the TRX Suspension Training program. Registration forms are available on-line.
If you are interested in participating in the TRX Suspension Training program please completely fill out the TRX Suspension Training registration form and turn it into the main office at the University of Toledo Student Recreation Center.
- If a class is cancelled or rescheduled by the Office of Recreation, registrants will receive a voucher good toward the same class held at a future date within one calendar year or receive a full refund.
- If a registrant drops a class with AT LEAST 5 days notice, s/he will receive a voucher or refund. There will be a $15 processing fee included.
- If a registrant drops a class with LESS than a 5-day notice, no credit or refund will be issued.
- Refunds or make up sessions will not be given for missed sessions.
- Participants who fail to attend all sessions/programs will not receive a credit or a refund.