Career Services

Main Campus Student Employment Paperwork


Below is a full list of individual documents student workers need to be complete. 
(Make sure all are signed and please assemble in the following order):

If you're not sure whether to complete an EPAF or SEPA, please contact your Business Manager.
EPAF instructions. (Electronic Personnel Action Form)
Log in through myUT (tips for logging in)
OR Student Employee Personnel Action Form (SEPA) 
Please type SEPA online before you print it.

Ohio Department of Taxation - Employee's Withholding Exemption Certificate

W-4 form - Students to complete this online, under MyUT tab

Ohio Public Employee Retirement System (OPERS form):    a) Request for Optional Exemption As a Student
b) Enrollment-Personal History Record

Statement Concerning Your Employment in a Job Not Covered by Social Security (SSA-1945)  (Use only if enrolling in OPERS)

Direct Deposit - Students to complete this online, under MyUT tab

Personal Information Form  (with VA and War Statement attached)

I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form IMPORTANT: Be sure that start date on the SEPA corresponds with the date on the I-9.  (Must have table of acceptable documents copied on back)

Acknowledgement of receipt of Auditor of State fraud reporting system information

Last Updated: 8/15/18