Writing Center Resources
- Mission Statement
- Request an Appointment
- Writing Handouts
- WAC Resources
- Writing Center Tutors
- Writing Links
- Online tutoring
- Contact Us
- Request a presentation
- Learning Enhancement Center
- Tutoring Services at UT
- Center for Experiential Learning and Career Development
- Center for International Studies and Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
1005 Carlson Library
Get started by making an appointment with a Writing Center tutor to discuss your assignment/project in-person:
- 25-minutes session for assignments of 3 pages and under
- 50-minute session for assignments greater than 3 pages
To schedule an appointment is easy:
- Complete the online Writing Center Tutoring Request Form
- Call 419.530.2176 during regular office hours
Please request an appointment early to ensure you get your first choice.
Writing Center Hours:
Monday thru Thursday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Walk-ins: Tutors will be available to assist student walk-ins on Fridays, and Monday through Thursday when there are no appointments scheduled.
How can the Writing Center help? Check out these student services.