School of Visual and Performing Arts

Non-Music Department Space Requests

Those groups or individuals outside of the UT Department of Music may request the use of our spaces, but must receive permission from the department chair, Dr. Jason Stumbo. To contact him, call 419.530.2448 or email

Please note that first priority of these spaces is given to Music Department students and faculty.

Last Updated: 1/31/19