2015-2016 Season Recap
The UT Department of Theatre and Film presented 4 plays and introduced a film series this past 2015-2016 school year.
- Henry V (Fall 2016)
- The Laramie Project (Fall 2016)
- No Exit (Sprin 2016)
Check out the Poster
- Click here to watch a clip and interview on UT10 NEWS
- Click here to read an article in the UTNEWS
- Click here to read an article written by the Independent Collegian.
- Click to access the Facebook event page
- Click here and here to view rehearsal photos
- Click here and here to see photos of the wonderful set
- Click here to listen to an interview with Irene Alby and actor Olivia Pierce
- Little Shop of Horrors (Spring 2016)
Fridays on Film Series
Preview of the upcoming film series drawn on a white board by Film student Evan Sennett
Updates and News
Theatre & Film Students Featured
Two of our students are featured as representatives of the Theatre and Film departments in the University of Toledo's new "Opportunity to a Greater Degree" promotional debut! Check out their stories here and here.
Alumni Pens Book
New Class: The YouTube Phenomenon, Cinema in Cyberspace
Professor Emeritus, Bernie Coyne Exits the Stage
The Department of Theatre and Film has lost a dear friend. Bernard Coyne joined The
University of Toledo in 1964 and was instrumental in establishing our Department of
Theatre, serving as the department’s first chair until 1974, laying the foundations
for its development over the next twenty years. He was also chiefly responsible for
the formation of the Center for Performing Arts, completed in 1976.
You can access an article on Bernie here.
Welcome To Our Theatre Family, Nathaniel White!
Nate is our newest faculty member, having joined us Spring 2016 as Technical Director.
Before Toledo, Nate was the Technical Director at East Tennessee State University.
He received his MFA in Technical Production from the University of Alabama and his
BA in Design and Technical Theater from the University of Nebraska at Kearney.
Thank you for joining us Nate!
- Art Directors
- Film/Video Editors and Camera Operators
- Multimedia Artists and Animators
- Public Relations Specialists
- Writers and Authors