- University Catalog Home
- Catalog Statement
- General Information
- College of Law
- Academic Calendar by Year
- Academic Policies
- OBR Credit Transfer
- Provost Home
- Assessment of Student Learning
- Current Students
- Campus Directory
- Administrative Offices
- UT Home
University HallRoom: 3340
Fax: 419.530.4496 email@example.com
Toapply for admission to The University of Toledo, a prospective transfer student must submit:
· A completed and signed application for admission;
· A $30 non-refundable, non-creditable application fee (check or money order) payable to: The University of Toledo; and
· Official transcripts from all colleges/universities previously attended. An academic transcript request form can be obtained from the UT Office of Admissions along with the application form. Students who have attempted less than 8 semester or 12 quarter hours also must submit an official high school transcript.
Students interested in transferring to The University of Toledo can apply throughout the year and decisions are made on a rolling basis. However, for best results, students should have their applications and necessary materials including all academic transcripts submitted to the Office of Admissions on or before priority deadlines established for each term. Deadlines are typically one month prior to the beginning of the term in which the student seeks admission.
Note: Transfer students are advised to determine the transfer admission policy of the college into which they are transferring.