Provost's Office

Undergraduate with Degree (UWD) Candidates

Those students who have received a previous undergraduate degree and are seeking application for another undergraduate program of study are considered UWD applicants. Students interested in applying are encouraged to apply two months before the semester of desired enrollment. In order to apply, students must submit the following: a completed application for admission; official transcript from the college/university from which the applicant graduated (must include graduation date) and a nonrefundable application fee. For most efficient evaluation of previous credit, it is to the applicant's benefit to submit official transcripts from each college/university attended.
Last Updated: 6/9/16