- OPERS Legislative Updates Video and Materials Posted.
- STRS Legislative Updates Video and Materials Posted
- Service Awards
- Vacation Policy
- Apple Tree Nursery School
- Early Learning Center Child Care
- Culture of Diversity
- Business Operations Resources
- Human Resources Policies
- Holiday Schedule
- IMPACT Employee Assistance Program
24/7/365 phone support
Scott Park Campus
Academic Services, Suite 1000
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
More about Employment
The following forms must be completed, printed, signed and returned to the Human Resources Department.
- You must use your legal name as it is indicated on your Social Security Card.
- Original signatures are required on all documents.
- All forms must be completed in blue or black ink.
The following forms should be returned immediately.
1. Employment Application
2. Expected Behavior of Employees
3. Background Check Authorization
4. Fraud Hotline Acknowledgement Form - Please review the Fraud Hotline Notice and ORC 117.103 & 124.341 prior to completing this form.
5. Personal Information Form
The following forms must be returned on or before your your first day of employment.
6. Ohio State Tax Withholding Form (W4) OR Michigan State Tax Withholding Form (W4) - Please complete the appropriate form according to the state of your permanent address.
7. Ohio Public Employees Retirement System - This form notifies OPERS that an employee is beginning employment and assists them in determining whether the individual already has an account. (Student workers - please see Other Forms for OPERS Student Exemption Form)
8. SSA - 1945 Social Security Form - Statement concerning your employment in a job not covered by social security.
9. I-9 Form - Please review page five of the I-9 Form for acceptable forms of identification. Acceptable forms of identification must be produced at the Human Resources office within 3 days of your start date according to federal law. If you have questions about what forms of identification please contact the Human Resources Department.
10. Ethical Conduct Statement - Please review the Ethical Conduct Booklet prior to completing this form.
11. Inventions and Reporting Statement - Please review the Patent Policy prior to completing this form.
A. Voluntary Local Tax Withholdings Election Form
B. Driver Form - This form must be completed if you will be driving university vehicles.
C. Non-Resident Alien Information Form
D. Notice of Re-employment of an OPERS Benefit Recipient - Only to be completed by rehired retirees.
E. OPERS Student Exemption Form - This exemption is available to student workers who are also enrolled in classes at the University of Toledo and who do not wish to contribute to OPERS.
Instructions for submitting forms
Forms to be returned immediately can be faxed to Human Resources at 419-530-1490. Original copies can be submitted with remaining forms on or before your first day of employment.
All original forms must be turned in to the Human Resources Department located on the Scott Park Campus, in the Academic Services Center. Office Hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Click here to access campus maps and driving directions.
If you do not have Acrobat Reader on your computer, download your free copy at the Adobe Internet site.