- Supply Chain Home
- Central Distribution Services
- Current RFx Postings
- Mail Services/Shipping & Receiving
- Surplus Property
- Supplier Diversity Program
- Bid Limits
- Where to Buy
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What can I expect to find?
Desks, File cabinets, book shelves and other types of shelving, chairs, tables, wall decor and pictures, bulletin boards and white boards, lamps, medical equipment, office machines, office supplies, etc.
2. How do I send items to Surplus?
3. How do I obtain items from Surplus?
Visit the Surplus warehouse during the listed hours. Check in at the desk. You will be given a clip board with a list and tags. Browse the warehouse and tag items for your department. The tagged items will be reserved in Surplus for 30 days. Submit a move request to have the items delivered to your department. Click here.
4. Can I purchase items for personal use?
Per the Ohio Revised Code, section 125.13, employees are prohibited from removing state funded property from campus for personal use. Employees and student workers are prohibited from purchasing university equipment offered for public sale or auction.
5. Is there temporary storage available?
Surplus does NOT have a temporary storage area. Any storage questions should be directed to Alan Vaughn at email@example.com or 419-530-1413.
6. Does Surplus accept computers?
Computers should be recycled through Rocket Recycling. Click here.