Supply Chain Management


Step 1: Click the following link and complete the mandatory form to dispose of an asset. 
University Owned equipment Release Form

Step 2: Submit a move request at the link below to have equipment moved to Surplus Redistribution.

If you have laboratory equipment that you want to send to Surplus Redistribution, please complete the mandatory Biological Safety Cabinet form. Please email to request this form. 


Last Updated: 3/23/15