Current Online Students
- Get Started
- Course Schedules
- Blackboard Toolkit
- Download Center
- Student Services
- Test Proctoring
Memorial Field House
Mail Stop 129
Please close all other open programs on the computer prior to launching Lockdown Browser.
You must use Lockdown Browser to take tests marked as "Requires Respondus Lockdown Browser". The test will not work in a standard browser.
Click on the desktop icon for lockdown browser (a globe with a lock on it)
OR Click the hard drive icon on the desktop
- Click on Applications
- Select Respondus Lockdown Browser
- A box will pop up on screen, asking you to select a learning system.
- Choose Blackboard from the list.
- You will now be taken to the Blackboard login screen
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- Select your course from your course list.
- Click on the Exams link on the left course menu, or the content area containing the
- Click on the link for your test and click Begin.
- A dialog box will appear on the screen. If you have a password for the test, select
Yes and enter the required password. If you were not given a password, click No.
- Click Continue. The dialog box will disappear, and you will see another password screen
with the password filled in. Do not change this password.
- Click Submit when you are ready to begin the test.
- Answer each question as you go along. You will be able to revisit previous questions.
Click the Test Information button to view the timer and question status
- When you are finished with the test, click Submit to submit the test for grading