Curriculum & Instruction



Want to Get a License to Teach?

Then earn a Bachelor of Education degree in one of the following undergraduate areas:

teacher with 2 students

Middle childhood (Grades 4-9)

Areas of Concentration:  Reading/Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, or Social Studies (select two)

Male student

Adolescent to young Adult (Grades 7-12)

Areas of Concentration:  Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies, Sciences (5 options), Foreign Language, Visual Arts, or Music

Other Licensure Programs

The Licensure and Master's Program (LAMP) for students who already hold a bachelor's degree and wish to pursue a teaching license in Middle Childhood or Adolescent to Young Adult.

The Career-Tech license for professionals who have already been hired by a school district to teach Career-Tech courses.

If you are interested in a license in Early Childhood, Special Education, or Educational Administration please visit the appropriate department.

Other Helpful Information


(419) 530-5371 or email

Last Updated: 7/17/19