Early Childhood Masters Program
The Master’s programs in Early Childhood Education reflect the latest in theory, research, and practice to help teachers become more effective in the classroom. Faculty in Early Childhood Education are nationally-recognized scholars who work with graduate students on various projects, papers, and grants and are active in schools and agencies at the local, state, and national levels.
This degree could be completed 100% online.
The Master of Education in Early Childhood Education is a 36-hour program.
- College core - 12 hours
- Specialization - 18 hours
- Culminating Activity - 6 hours
INTERNAL ADMISSIONS DEADLINES
Admissions are ongoing. Applications are processed as they come in. It is recommended that a student applies a minimum of two months before the start of a term. Students may begin the degree in any term.
- a bachelors degree from an accredited four-year institution, submission of transcripts
- overall grade point average on 2.7 in all undergraduate work
- three letters of recommendation
- a written statement of purpose