Admissions and Student Services
In order to be admitted to the Fast Track Early Childhood Bachelor’s degree, you must:
1. Have an Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood
2. Have a 2.7 in all college coursework
3. Work at least 20 hours in a childcare facility (preferable full time)
4. Have moderate computer and internet skills
If you do not meet those requirements, please check out our other Bachelor Degree programs, that may interest you by clicking here, or call 419-530-UTUT (8888) to speak with someone in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
If you meet those requirements, please proceed with the following instructions.You must complete steps 1 and 2 in order to be admitted to UT and this program.
1. Completed UT application for admission, including the $40 application fee.
-Apply as a transfer student
-Early Childhood is your major
-ECNF is your concentration
-This program is a distance learning program
2. Send your Official transcripts from ALL community college(s) attended.
-send documents to:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Mail Stop 338
The University of Toledo
2801 W. Bancroft St.
Toledo, OH 43606.
3. A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
*In addition, you should check out the variety of transfer scholarships that UT offers: http://www.utoledo.edu/admission/scholarships/transfer.html .
Your employment will be verified before your start in the Fall cohort.