- Academic Advisors
- Field Experience Coordinators
- Praxis Information
- The UT Experience
- Contact Us
For information regarding registration and test numbers of the Praxis tests you must take as a University of Toledo student (Praxis I and Praxis II) please see the following documents.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.Can I regsiter online?
Yes, register at www.ets.org/praxis/regiser.html
2.What if I miss a registration deadline?
For information regarding missed deadlines, go to www.ets.org/praxis/registerdeadline.html
3.Where can I access the Praxis Information and Registration Bulletin Online?
Download the latest edition at www.ets.org/praxis/bulletin.html.
4.Where can I find help understanding my scores?
Download a guide to understanding your scores at www.ets.org/praxis/understandscores.html
5. Is there a score verifcation service?
Information about score verfication is available at www.ets.org/praxis/scoreverifcation.html
6. How can I order Praxis study guides
You can order them at www.ets.org/praxis/studyguides.html
7. Where can I find information on free Tests at a Glance?
A detailed desciption of each Praxis test is available online at www.ets.org/praxis/taags.html
8. Where can I get information about test anxiety, general information, and study tips?
Two helpful pamphlets are available online at www.ets.org/praxis /pamphlets.html
9. Where can I order the Diagnostic Preparation Program
Goto www.ets.org/praxis/dpp.html, click "completing an order form," print and complete the form, and fax it to 1-609-530-0581, or call 1-609-771-7906 to order by phone.
10. How can I contact ETS about The Praxis Series assessments?
You can find contact information to call, fax or e-mail the ETS Call Center at www.ets.org/praxis/contact.html