Financial Aid Menu
- Financial Aid Home
- Applying for Aid
- Contact Us
- Dates / Deadlines
- HSC Financial Aid
- Loan Consolidation
- Student Loan Code of Conduct (Draft)
- Staff Directory
- Summer Financial Aid Information (application available after April 1, 2013 on the myUT portal)
- Work Study Program
- Financial Literacy
- U.S. Dept of Education
- Federal Student Guide
- DL Master Promissory Note
- Entrance Counseling-Stafford & Grad PLUS
- Exit Counseling Stafford, GradPlus & Teach
- Entrance/ATS Teach Grant Counseling
- Perkins Entrance Interview Counseling
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Registrar's Office
- Treasurer's Office
2801 W. Bancroft St.
Mail Stop 314
Thank you for visiting the Office of Student Financial Aid's Web site. We're glad you're here. We are committed to helping find ways to make a college education affordable for UT students and their families.
We offer a variety of services and programs designed to help you find ways to meet your educational expenses. Our staff is dedicated to making sure you receive your aid in a timely and efficient manner.
All questions regarding financial aid are handled by our Rocket Solution Central Office (RSC) located in Rocket Hall Room 1200 and may be reached at 419.530.8700.