- Pathology Faculty
- Residents and Fellows
- Pathology Residency Program
- Experimental Pathology and Graduate Program
- Faculty positions available
- Contact Information
- Clinical Services in Pathology
- Electron Microscopy Facility
- Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory
- Clinical Microbiology Laboratory
- Pathology Home
Health Science Campus
Department of PathologyPhone: 419.383.3469 firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Professor, Pathology & Allied Health
Departments of Pathology and Medicine, Case Western Reserve College of Medicine
American Board of Forensic Toxicology
Director, Toxicology Laboratory
Toxicology, Pharmacokinetics, Alcohol, Drug Analyses
1. The development and/or implementation of methods used in the toxicology laboratory.
2. Toxicokinetics: clinical and postmortem.
3. Impairment from alcohol and other abused drugs.