- Office of Recreation Home
- Hours of Operation
- Mission Statement
- Meet the Staff
- Student Employees
- Contact Us
- Facility Information
- Reservations and Rentals
- Facility Rules & Regulations
- Climb Wall
- Fitness Programs
- High Ropes Course
- Red Cross Certification Classes
- Special Events
- Sport Clubs
- Summer Day Camp
- Swim Lessons
- Wilderness Expedition (WEX)
- LEADERSHIP CLASSES
- S.W.A.T. Team
- Life @ College Program
Forms and Publications
- Online Recreation Center Facility Rental Application Form
- PDF Recreation Center Facility Rental Application Form
- PDF Health Education Center Rental Application Form
- Child Release / Rental Release Form
- Lap Lane Schedule
- Swim Lessons & Red Cross Certification Registration Form
- Personal Training Registration
- Ask Rocky
- Campus Directory
- Campus Safety
- Sexual Assault Info
- Student Code of Conduct
- Title IX Info
- University Police Dept.
- UT Crisis Guide
- Center for Experiential Learning and Career Development
- Distance and eLearning
- DSA Assessment
- First Year Experience
- Student Disability Services
- Office of Excellence
- Office of New Student Orientation Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Online Student Planner
- Outstanding Adviser Award
- Registration Dates/Info
- Success Coach Program
- Student Academic Grievance
- Student Handbook
- Student Government
- Student Organization List
- Student Union
- Undergraduate Research
- UT Dining and Hospitality
- Walk In Wednesday Advising
Office of Recreation
2801 West Bancroft St.
Toledo, OH 43606-3390
Facility Area Reservations
For UT Student Organizations and Departments only – all others will be considered
to be “RENTALS”
• Badminton • Basketball • Indoor Soccer • Racquetball •
• Sand Volleyball • Volleyball • Walleyball • Climb Wall • Meeting Room •
- The reserving group must turn in a reservation application with the $25 application fee (non refundable) in the RC office with at least two weeks notice.
- Room/Area rental fees will be waived, but groups will be held responsible for any cost associated with the reservation, including additional staffing needs.
- Court reservations may only occur during regular hours of operation and may be no more than two hours in duration.
- Groups are strongly encouraged to call the Associate Director to check on dates/times before submitting the application. UT and SRC events, informal recreation needs, and prior reservations/rentals will take priority over pending reservations.
- Groups may reserve space in the SRC up to 3 times in a single semester.
- Any non-students/non-members must submit a properly completed and signed outing release form and pay the guest pass fee.
- All regular user guidelines apply to facility entry (proper ID is required) and to activity in a reserved area.
- Groups must use RC sports equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, volleyballs, walleyballs, climb wall gear).
The Student Recreation Center, Health Education Center, and Carter Field are available
The SRC, non-academic use of the HEC and Carter Field are reserved through the Office of Recreation.
- Advance written application (2 weeks) and $30 application fee (non refundable) – Student Orgs = $25 (non refundable)
- Signed outing release forms (All participants must have a release waiver signed) To expedite your admission into the Rec Center please have your release forms copied and signed prior to your arrival.
- Signed Chaperone Policy Guide review statement.
- Appropriate attire (shorts, sweat suits, swim suit and athletic shoes) required for all participants
- Unless specific arrangements are made, rental groups will not be permitted to use the track, racquetball, exercise machines, spin room, free weight room, or aerobics room. These areas are for members only. Additional restrictions may apply, see the rental confirmation.
- Participants must keep assigned wrist bands on for the duration of the visit. Those who remove the bands risk ejection from the SRC.
- Always bring locks and towels
- All groups with minors (under 18 years of age) require active chaperones in all areas being used
- Fitness Sessions and Teambuilding Programs available – inquire for rates
(during regular operational hours)
(usually during non-operational times)
Student Rec Center Rental Application Forms
Click here to submit an Online Rental Form for the SRC
Health Education Rental Application Form
Click Here to submit an Online Rental Form for the HEC
Click here for the pdf HEC Rental Application
Health Education Rental Application for UT Sport Clubs
Click here for the pdf HEC Rental application for Sport Clubs only!