- Resources for Student Success Home
- Message from Assistant Provost
- Meet the Team
Student Support Services (TRIO)
- SSS / TRiO Home
- 0300 Carlson Library
- Contact Us
- What Does TRIO Stand For?
- Faculty/Staff Information
- Mission Statement
- Meet the TRIO SSS Staff
- Applying to the Program
- Contact SSS
- email: email@example.com
All TRIO SSS resources are located in the Garden Level of Carlson Library, Suite 300.
The resources are available to all current TRIO students.
TRIO Technology Lab
Located in room 300J, the technology lab has
- Computers with Office 2007
- DVD/VCR TV for viewing video materials
- A research station equipped with two monitors
Each computer is equipped with
- GRE, GMAT, and LSAT test preparatory software
- Adapative Techology
- Large text keyboards
- headphone available to borrow
- NVDA software
Rules for the Technology Lab
For the privacy and safety of students using the TRIO Technology Lab, students should observe the following rules:
- No Eating - Be courteous as there are tables located throughout the suite at which you can eat.
- No Drinking - Only covered containers are permitted and all drink containers should be discarded into the nearest trash bin.
- No Talking on a Phone - All conversations should be conducted outside of the technology lab for your privacy and the privacy of others.
- No Loud Headphones - If your music can be overheard by any one sitting next to you, you will be asked to turn down the sound or leave the lab.
- Log off - students should completely log out of the UTAD network when leaving a computer.
- Ask a staff member if you need assistance - The TRIO Technology Lab is NOT a public lab. Therefore it is open when an SSS staff member is present. Paper is a limited resource and students should expect to print a few pages at a time in the lab. Additionally, students are not permitted to scavenge the offices of staff members for office supplies.
Student Resources Library
The APA Publication Manual
GRE practice tests
GMAT practice tests
Basic Braille Math Tactile Kit
Recent editions of popular math and science text books
Brochures and Forms