- DLAR Home
- Animal Procurement and Transportation
- Manuals and Guidelines
- DLAR News Bulletins
- Accreditation & Regulatory Information
- Articles of Interest
- Contact the DLAR Office
- IACUC Home
- Occupational Health & Safety
Contact Us1.800.586.5336 email@example.com
WELCOME TO THE DLAR WEBSITE!
The Department of Laboratory Animal Resources provides high-quality research animal care, veterinary services, and expertise with animal models and with research animal regulations.
DLAR’s goal is to facilitate compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations governing animal utilization in teaching, research, and testing. The staff of the department strives to maintain a quality animal care program which meets the standards required to receive accreditation by the Association for the Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care International (AAALAC).
- DLAR launches its website (July, 2011).
- Effective July 27, 2011, Monika Degregorio will assume the responsibilities of the IACUC Compliance Coordinator.