- JHCOE Home
- Carver Home
- Equipment Checkout
- Print Quota
- Poster Printing
- Binding Machine
- Ellison Die Cuts
- Virtual Labs
- Chalk and Wire
- Video Project
- Carver Mobile Cart Schedule
- Carver Classroom Schedule
- Academic Content Standards
- JHCOE College Computing
- Carver Center Librarian
- Safari Books Online
Gillham Hall 3000
419.530.2454 - Carver Help Desk
419.530.2835 - Josh Spieles
419.530.4309 - Fax
As a Judith Herb College of Education student, you are entitled to checkout equipment located in the Carver Center. In order to check out any equipment, a contract stating checkout policy and procedures must be completed and processed in the Center.
Equipment available for checkout:
Manuals for equipment are available below on the equipment pages. If you have any questions regarding the use of equipment, please ask at the Carver Center Help Desk.
- Canon Powershot A495 digital still camera
- Canon FS300 and Vixia HF R100 digital video cameras - More Information
- Apple MacBook Pros - More Information
- Dell Latitude E6320 and E6400 laptops - More Information
- Olympus DM10 voice recorders
- Classroom Performance System (classroom "clickers")
- Dell and Epson LCD projectors
- Wireless microphone and camcorder sets
- Computer Mice
How long can I checkout equipment?
Items may be checked out for four business days. This means items checked out on Monday are due back on Friday. Items must be returned 15 minutes before the close of the Carver Center.
What happens if I turn an item in late?
Students returning overdue items will be required to fill out a Fine Form. Students will be fined $10 per day for the first five business days and $25 per day for each additional day. After fifteen business days the equipment will be considered lost and a replacement fine may be assessed.
What if I am not taking classes in the Judith Herb College of Education?
The checkout system is provided only for students who have a major within the college.