- About the College
- Academic Programs
- Centers, Projects, & Grants
- Student Services
- Research Consultation Center
- UTeach Job Fair
- Give to your College
The Faculty Affairs Committee (FAC) shall have the following responsibilities:
- Elect a chairperson and determine procedures for committee operations
- Provide a forum to address issues related to faculty development, benefits, retention, and evaluation;
- Serve as a voice of the faculty with open-ended, continuing contracts in matters related to faculty life and evaluation.
- Review annually The University of Toledo Judith Herb College of Education Faculty
Handbook for faculty with open-ended, continuing contracts who are not covered by
the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Committee Membership Rehabilitation Sciences: Occupational Therapy Martin Rice Rehabilitation Sciences: Physical Therapy Abraham Lee At Large Member Julie Thomas