- About the College
- Academic Programs
- Centers, Projects, & Grants
- Student Services
- Research Consultation Center
- UTeach Job Fair
- Give to your College
A) Membership: The Administrative Review Committee (ARC) will consist of one full-time Faculty who is either tenure eligible or who has an open-ended, continuing contract from each department (except Military Science), elected by each department.
- Each Department Chairperson is responsible for organizing the elections for the selection of a departmental representative to this committee.
- The name of the department representative that will serve for the next academic year should be forwarded to the College Council Chairperson by April 15.
B) The ARC shall have the following responsibilities:
- Elect a chairperson and determine procedures for committee operations.
- Develop and recommend an anonymous survey and procedures that ensure confidential reporting of the results, which can be used by members of the respective departments to evaluate Department Chairpersons. The purposes of this survey are to: (1) provide qualitative feedback to Department Chairpersons to facilitate growth, and (2) to provide quantitative feedback to Department Chairpersons which would be also copied to the Dean and other administrative personnel as required by the Faculty Senate. Recommended surveys and procedures will be forwarded to the College Council for approval.
- Develop and recommend an anonymous survey and procedures that ensure confidential
reporting of the results, which can be used for Chairpersons and faculty to evaluate
the Associate Dean(s) of the College. The purposes of this survey are to: (1) provide
qualitative feedback to the Associate Dean(s) to facilitate growth and (2) provide
quantitative feedback (similar to student evaluations of teaching) to the Associate
Dean(s) which would be also copied to the Dean and other administrative personnel
as required by the Faculty Senate. Recommended surveys are procedures will be forwarded
to College Council for approval.
Administrative Review Committee Members Criminal Justice and Social Work (2012-2014) Terry Cluse-Tolar Curriculum and Instruction (2011-2013) Tony Sanchez Early Childhood, Physical and Special Education (2011-2013) Sakui Malakpa Educational Foundations and Leadership (2012-2014) Ron Opp Health and Recreation Professions (2012-2014) Steve Roberts Kinesiology (2011-2013) Sue Wambold Rehabiiltation Sciences (2012-2014) Amy Both School Psychology, Legal Specialties and Counselor Education (2011-2013) Wendy Cochrane