Department of Educational Foundations & Leadership
The Department of Educational Foundations and Leadership offers only graduate level programs. Given this, all admission applications must be submitted to the UT College of Graduate Studies (COGS), which is the governing body for all graduate degrees at the university. Below is general information related to Admissions into the department. If you have any further questions, please contact the department at 419-530-2461.
The new Admissions Application Requirements for all PhD programs in TSOC are:
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts, with GPAs
- Statement of purpose--see detailed instructions on TSOC webpage
- Three letters of recommendation
- Interview with faculty, via face to face or internet, to be scheduled by TSOC faculty after review of file submitted
- No GRE score is required, but students may submit as optional.
There are two ways to apply to the program: by paper form or online. To apply for admission into the Master's or PhD degrees for this program, visit the College of Graduate Studies Website.
The UT Graduate College homepage:
Admissions online application:
Graduate Admissions Forms:
The following are scholarships open to students in the program:
Office of Admissions (the link redirects you away from the college website)
Office of Financial Aid (the link redirects you away from the college website)
New Student Cost Estimator (the link redirects you away from the college website)
Scholarships and Grants (the link redirects you away from the college website)