- IECSE Teachers
- ECE Teachers
- College Faculty
- In The News
- Forms/Guides to Support Itinerant Consultation Practices
Announcements"Guide to Itinerant ECSE Services" book published!
2801 W. Bancroft, MS-954, Toledo, Ohio email@example.com
- Professional Development Workshop: Charlevoix- Emmett Intermediate School District, Boyne City, MI August 23, 2011
- Consultation & Embedded Instruction - Related Services - SST Region 11: Columbus, OH April 16, 2010
- Professional Development Workshop: Shelby County, Alabama March 2010
- Professional Development Program-SST Region 11: Columbus, OH Oct. 30th & Nov. 20th
- Presentation-CEC-DEC-Annual Conference: Albuquerque, N.M. October 2009
- WSOS Professional Development Workshop: Bowling Green, Ohio Sept.3 2009
- Professional Development Workshop: Appleton WI, March 2009
- Professional Development Workshop: Shelby County, Alabama February 2009
- OCCRRA Conference Participants:Mohican State Park Conference March 2008
- Project DIRECT SNAPSHOT: What does the Consultation Model look like?
- HIGHLIGHTS: Project DIRECT Policy Brief approved
- Project DIRECT Training: Itinerant ECSE Training Modules
- EVENTS: September 5 & 6 Conference Presentations
The Ohio Department of Education (ODE) has passed a new policy on Itinerant Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) service delivery for the state of Ohio. ODE advocates that Itinerant ECSE services delivery should be delivered with the consultation approach. This is in contrast to a “direct service" model in which the primary function of the Itinerant ECSE teacher is to work directly with the child enrolled in community-based settings.
Please visit this site periodically so you can examine additions to site content, resources to complement course content in ECE and/or SPED, ‘breaking news’ concerning Itinerant ECSE services in Ohio and across the U.S., access e-mail list serve programs, curriculum materails focused on consultation approach to Itinerant ESCE service delivery, and review professional training opportunities for Itinerant ECSE teachers within your region or across Ohio (including distance learning opportunities).
Please visit all or any pages within this web site.
Again, welcome to Project DIRECT!