- IECSE Teachers
- ECE Teachers
- College Faculty
- In The News
- Forms/Guides to Support Itinerant Consultation Practices
Announcements"Guide to Itinerant ECSE Services" book published!
2801 W. Bancroft, MS-954, Toledo, Ohio email@example.com
- Professional Development Workshop: Charlevoix- Emmett Intermediate School District, Boyne City, MI August 23, 2011
- Consultation & Embedded Instruction - Related Services - SST Region 11: Columbus, OH April 16, 2010
- Professional Development Workshop: Shelby County, Alabama March 2010
- Professional Development Program-SST Region 11: Columbus, OH Oct. 30th & Nov. 20th
- Presentation-CEC-DEC-Annual Conference: Albuquerque, N.M. October 2009
- WSOS Professional Development Workshop: Bowling Green, Ohio Sept.3 2009
- Professional Development Workshop: Appleton WI, March 2009
- Professional Development Workshop: Shelby County, Alabama February 2009
- OCCRRA Conference Participants:Mohican State Park Conference March 2008
- Project DIRECT SNAPSHOT: What does the Consultation Model look like?
- HIGHLIGHTS: Project DIRECT Policy Brief approved
- Project DIRECT Training: Itinerant ECSE Training Modules
- EVENTS: September 5 & 6 Conference Presentations
There also will be materials that will assist Itinerant ECSE teachers in planning for consultation-based intervention services, including information related to effective transfer of skills and knowledge to 'partner' ECE teachers who serve as the primary interventionists in a consultation and 'coaching' model. The following are links to resources pages to assist Itinerant ECSE Teachers in their itinerant service delivery:
Please visit this site periodically so you can examine additions to site content, 'breaking news' re: Itinerant ECSE services in Ohio and across the U.S., access e-mail list serve programs, and review professional training options for Itinerant ECSE teachers within your region or across Ohio (including distance learning opportunities).