- IECSE Teachers
- ECE Teachers
- College Faculty
- In The News
- Forms/Guides to Support Itinerant Consultation Practices
Announcements"Guide to Itinerant ECSE Services" book published!
2801 W. Bancroft, MS-954, Toledo, Ohio email@example.com
- Professional Development Workshop: Charlevoix- Emmett Intermediate School District, Boyne City, MI August 23, 2011
- Consultation & Embedded Instruction - Related Services - SST Region 11: Columbus, OH April 16, 2010
- Professional Development Workshop: Shelby County, Alabama March 2010
- Professional Development Program-SST Region 11: Columbus, OH Oct. 30th & Nov. 20th
- Presentation-CEC-DEC-Annual Conference: Albuquerque, N.M. October 2009
- WSOS Professional Development Workshop: Bowling Green, Ohio Sept.3 2009
- Professional Development Workshop: Appleton WI, March 2009
- Professional Development Workshop: Shelby County, Alabama February 2009
- OCCRRA Conference Participants:Mohican State Park Conference March 2008
- Project DIRECT SNAPSHOT: What does the Consultation Model look like?
- HIGHLIGHTS: Project DIRECT Policy Brief approved
- Project DIRECT Training: Itinerant ECSE Training Modules
- EVENTS: September 5 & 6 Conference Presentations
This web site contains a range of reference and resource materials that were designed or selected to support Itinerant Early Childhood Special Education (Itinerant ECSE) teachers in improving their professional practice. This is of particular importance since approximately of children in Ohio, who have an IEP and are 3-5 years of age, are being served via itinerant services. The resources included in this site address intervention planning within a consultation model vs. a direct services model. The Ohio Department of Education(ODE) has proposed that districts shift their emphasis to the consultation approach to itinerant early childhood special education service delivery in Ohio.
Please visit this site periodically so you can examine additions to site content, ‘breaking news’ concerning Itinerant ECSE services in Ohio and across the U.S., access to e-mail list serve programs, and professional training options for Itinerant ECSE teachers within your region or across Ohio (including distance learning opportunities).
Please visit all or any pages within this web site.
Again, welcome to Project DIRECT!