- IECSE Teachers
- ECE Teachers
- College Faculty
- In The News
- Forms/Guides to Support Itinerant Consultation Practices
Announcements"Guide to Itinerant ECSE Services" book published!
2801 W. Bancroft, MS-954, Toledo, Ohio email@example.com
- Professional Development Workshop: Charlevoix- Emmett Intermediate School District, Boyne City, MI August 23, 2011
- Consultation & Embedded Instruction - Related Services - SST Region 11: Columbus, OH April 16, 2010
- Professional Development Workshop: Shelby County, Alabama March 2010
- Professional Development Program-SST Region 11: Columbus, OH Oct. 30th & Nov. 20th
- Presentation-CEC-DEC-Annual Conference: Albuquerque, N.M. October 2009
- WSOS Professional Development Workshop: Bowling Green, Ohio Sept.3 2009
- Professional Development Workshop: Appleton WI, March 2009
- Professional Development Workshop: Shelby County, Alabama February 2009
- OCCRRA Conference Participants:Mohican State Park Conference March 2008
- Project DIRECT SNAPSHOT: What does the Consultation Model look like?
- HIGHLIGHTS: Project DIRECT Policy Brief approved
- Project DIRECT Training: Itinerant ECSE Training Modules
- EVENTS: September 5 & 6 Conference Presentations
Project DIRECT will provide professional development opportunities for Ohio itinerant early childhood special educators and their supervisors that include: Development through access to a comprehensive web site that provides links to electronic resources and opportunities for threaded discussions and access to ECSE professionals at a regional, state, federal and international level who are knowledgeable in regards to provision of consultative services. Development of curriculum materials that Ohio SERRC early childhood coordinators can adopt to provide professional development support to itinerant staff and their supervisors within their service region. Development opportunities for Itinerant ECSE teachers and their supervisors via trained SERRC early childhood coordinators that can offer support for the transition to a consultative approach to Itinerant ECSE service delivery.