- Partner Project Home
- About The Project
- Project Staff
- Institutional Partners
- Advisory Board
- Project News
Lyn Hale, Project Manager
The University of Toledo
Gillham Hall 4000B, MS 954
2801 W.Bancroft St.
Toledo, OH 43606
- An intensive curriculum enhancement/revision process for three community colleges
- Terra Community College (2012-2014)
- Cuyahoga (Cleveland) Community College (2013-2015)
- Stark State (Canton) Technical College (2014-2015)
- Provision of high quality professional development (PD) to EC area faculty members at these institutions in order to enhance their knowledge and skills related to working with young children who have disabilities and their families.
- Support to these three institutions to identify and enhance appropriate practicum sites for students enrolled in two-year ECE programs; including access to resources that will enhance the ability of cooperating EC teachers to work effectively with preservice teachers.
- Increasing the knowledge and skills of ALL EC community college faculty members in
- A website that will serve as a repository of high-quality resources
- An annual full-day workshop held in conjunction with the OAEYC conference.