Master of Public Health Program

Information and Forms for Current MPH Students

Making any changes to a student academic record requires a form. Us the links on the left to reach the appropriate forms to change majors, add or drop course or any other process required during the pursuit of the MPH.

During the transition from the consortium to a UToledo program, some MPH students will have a different plan of study. Please use the links below to locate your plan of study.

 If an MPH student was admitted Provisionally and completes 12 semester credit hours with no grade lower than a B, the student may request a change to Regular status by completing the Change in Status form at this link.

Last Updated: 4/1/19