- Meet the Team
- 20 Questions for Internal Audit
- Institutional Compliance Plan Manual
- Compliance and Privacy Office
- ADA/504 Compliance
- Anonymous Reporting Line
- Finance Office
- Finance and Audit Committee
- Internal Audit Plan
- Finance and Audit Committee Presentations
- UT Home Page
- ** New Links **
- Federal Title IV Financial Aid Reporting Requirements
- Retention Rate Information and Graduate and Professional Education
- Completion and Graduation Rate Information
- Gainful Disclosure Certificates
- U.S. Dept. of Education Federal Student Aid Federal Direct Loan Program Audit Report (2010-2011 program year)
- 2011-2012 Annual Financial Report with A133 (as submitted to The State of Ohio in October of 2012)
Scott Park Campus
Academic Services CenterRoom 2050 email@example.com
Welcome to the ADA/504 Compliance website. This has been created as a mechanism for important communication regarding The Americans with Disabilities Act as Amended (ADAAA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (504). It offers information for employee accommodation requests and provides a platform to communicate University policy and practice related to equal access and non-discrimination on the basis of disability and serves as a resource. It also serves as an excellent example of the University's ongoing commitment to diversity.
The website was developed with one goal in mind and that was to assist the campus community with understanding the nuances of the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 and the institution's obligations under the Act. We strive to ensure that everyone has access to, along with full and equal employment of, all services and accommodations of The University of Toledo.
ADA Related Events
Request Reasonable Accommodations
Please consult with your Primary Care Physician
Should additional assistance be required, please contact:
Vicki Riddick, Patient ADA Coordinator
Patient Information Advocate
Not sure who to contact or prefer to be anonymous?
Call: UT ADA/504 Hotline: 419.530.1232
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who/what is an ADA/504 Compliance officer?
- Who/what is an ADA Coordinator?
- What are their roles and responsibilities?
- How do I file a compliant/grievance?
Answers can be found in the UT Policy on Nondiscrimination & ADA Compliance
(sections E & K)
U.S. Department of Justice, ADA Home Page
Ohio Civil Rights Commission
U. S. Department of Education
U.S. Department of Justice: Civil Rights Division
U. S. Department of Health & Human Services
Section 504 Fact Sheet
UT Tower Views