- About Us
- First Steps
- Online Screenings
- Groups & Events
- Our Staff
- Questions and Myths
- Suicide Prevention
- Sexual Assault and Prevention
- Relaxation Videos
- Faculty & Staff Student Behavior Emergency Guide
- Contact Us
- Ask Rocky
- Campus Directory
- Campus Safety
- Center for Experiential Learning and Career Development
- UT Crisis Guide
- Distance and eLearning
- DSA Assessment
- First Year Experience
- Office of Academic Access
- Office of Excellence
- Office of New Student Orientation Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Online Student Planner
- Outstanding Adviser Award
- Registration Dates/Info
- Student Handbook
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Government
- Student Organization List
- Student Union
- Undergraduate Research
- University Police Dept.
- UT Dining and Hospitality
- Walk In Wednesday Advising
The Counseling Center is the university's primary facility for personal counseling,
psychological outreach and consultation services. To find out more information about the University
Counseling Center, click on the Getting Started icon.
- Individual, couples, and group counseling and psychotherapy
- Psychoeducational workshops
- Consultation with students, faculty/staff, and parents
- Crisis Intervention
- Online Screenings
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug Prevention Program
- Sexual Assault Education and Prevention Program
GROUPS at the University Counseling Center
Groups of people with similar issues in their lives getting together to talk with
a Counselor from the University Counseling Center.
Meeting times and dates are determined by what works best for participants' schedules.
Do you feel intensely angry? Do you wish you could express your anger in more appropriate
This group is for people experiencing issues with anger.
This group examines eating problems with the goal of broadening your perspective on
difficulties you see and furthering your understanding of these issues.
Office of Multicultural Student Success, UH2500
This group accepts new members at all times.
Grief and Loss Support Group
Purple Ribbon Group
This group is for women who are surviving and thriving after relationship abuse.
FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL FOR ALL STUDENTS
"Like" our Facebook Page!
University of Toledo Counseling Center