Applied Organizational Technology Bachelor's Degree Overview
The applied organizational technology program is designed for students who already have a technical associate’s degree. These students can complete a bachelor’s degree in the equivalent of two additional years of full-time study at The University of Toledo.
The degree is open to anyone meeting the admission requirements and, through advising, can be designed to meet the specific workforce needs of the individual. Students will work closely with a college adviser to discuss how to fulfill the necessary requirements for the bachelor of applied organizational technology degree. Scholarships also are available to students interested in pursuing this degree.
College of Business and Innovation Highlights
- High-touch, high-tech environment - Students study and practice with the tools, software and situations they'll encounter in the business world thru fully equipped learning labs.
- Internships - More than 85 percent of students do an internship. Through our connections and placement support, we help students secure a position in town or across the country.
- High placement rate - About 80 percent of our students find jobs after graduation; this has remained consistent, even with the economic downturn.
- New facilities - Our new Savage & Associates Complex for Business Learning and Engagement opened in 2009 and our Stranahan Hall was completely renovated in 2011. Our students learn in some of the newest and most innovative spaces on campus.
- Our sales program is ranked top in the country - Bottom line: if you want to get into sales, the UT College of Business and Innovation is where you should go to get your degree.
- We offer many major-minor combinations - We offer bachelor's degrees in 13 different areas of business, with a major and minor in each for students to mix and match.
Graduates of the applied organizational technology program broaden their career opportunities by obtaining a bachelor’s degree. They can find technical jobs in the specific fields that they chose to gear their studies towards. Students also have the opportunity to even further continue their education in graduate programs.
Applied Organizational Technology Bachelor's Degree Curriculum