- Risk Management
- Workers' Compensation - Main Campus
- Workers' Compensation - Health Science Campus
- Contact Us
- Auto Insurance Identification Card for UT Vehicles (pdf)
- Certificate of Insurance Requests
- Claims Reporting: Auto, Property or Casualty Claims
- Claims Reporting: Workers' Compensation Claims
- Contacts on Insurance Matters
- Driver Application Packet to Drive UT Vehicles (pdf)
- FAQs for Auto Insurance
- Foreign Travel: Insurance and Assistance Services
- Insurance Policy Summaries
- Insurance Requirements in University Contracts
- Risk Management Concepts
- Vehicle Accident Report (pdf)
Contacts For Insurance Matters
- For insurance matters pertaining to general liability/bodily injury, property damage or motor vehicles, contact either Brenda Humberston, Risk and Workers' Compensation Specialist at 419-530-3655 or email@example.com . Tom Claire, Administrator for Risk Management, can also be contacted at 419-383-4570 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- For professional liability matters, contact either Tom Claire, Administrator for Risk Management or Sue Mikkonen, Legal Nurse Specialist, at 419-383-4570, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- For insurance matters pertaining to employee health care, group life, and disability, contact the Employee Benefits Manager at 419-530-1474.
- For student medical insurance matters, contact the Student Medical Center's Insurance and Billing Coordinator at 419-530-3474 or 419-530-3466.