Financial Aid Menu
- Financial Aid Home
- Consumer Information Links
- Contact Us
- Dates / Deadlines
- Loan Consolidation
- Loan and TEACH Grant Checklist
with MPN and counseling links
- Student Loan Code of Conduct
- Staff Directory
- Summer Financial Aid Information
- Financial Literacy
- UT FAQs for Parents and Families
- 2014-15 Finance Brochure (Fees and Policies)
The University of Toledo participates in the William D. Ford Federal Direct Student Loan Program.
Learn more about loans:
There have been changes made to the Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling information. If you completed counseling prior to July 1, 2013 you should review this addendum. It explains the new time limitation for Federal Direct Stafford Loans for new borrowers.
The Department of Education publishes federal Cohort Default Rates for every institution. To access The University of Toledo's information enter the following code in the OPE-ID field: 003131 at the Student Loan Default link.