Research Resources and Information
UT RESEARCH RESOURCES
- UT Forms used by Research and Sponsored Programs Office
- UT Guidelines and Forms for External Proposal Submission
- Important Institutional Data
- Training for Responsible Conduct of Research
- Human Research Protections & Institutional Review Boards
- UT Library Nursing Portal- Created by Ms. Jodi Jameson, Nursing Librarian
This web site provides all sorts of information, links, and resources on searching the literature, EBP, nursing theory, etc.
- Locating Health Statistics- University of Toledo Library Online.
Other Health Statistics
- MEDLINE PLUS Health Statistic: Contain links to bureau of labor statistics, children health, racial/ethnic health disparities and epidemiology report.
- FastStats -Provides quick access to data from the National Center for Health Statistics and statistics on topics of public health importance
- NIH: Health Statistics
- National Center for Health Statistics: Monitoring the Nation’s Health
- National Vital Statistics System
- Partners in Information Access for the Public Health Workforce: Health Data Tool and Statistics
- Ohio Department of Health: Provides comprehensive report on vital statistics, disease and conditions, community profile, maternal and child health and more………
- State Health Facts - Provides information on state-level data on federal health insurance programs, health financing, health courage and access, and different state legislation.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- United States Census
- American Census FactFinder
- Census Bureau, U.S. State and County Quick Facts
- Kids Count Data center
Toledo /Lucas County DEMOGRAPHICS/STATISTICS
Look up information for each zip code on: population, population by race, number of household, median age, growth rank, Congressional District and more.
- Toledo/Lucas County Health and Human Services Department
- City of Toledo Demographics
- Toledo Zip Code Database - Facts & Stats
- Census data from the Fact Finder Look-up Tool
CDC Quick links:The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the federal agency tasked with the responsibility of protecting America from health and safety threats. CDC provides information that enhance public health decisions and promote health. CDC also act as the national focus for developing and applying disease prevention and control, health promotion and education and environmental health activities to improve the health of United States citizens.
- Health Topics A to Z
- Data and Statistics
- Mortality and Morbidity Weekly Report
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System
- Health, United States 2014
- Healthy People 2020