- UTC Home
- Welcome Message
- Meet the Team/Contact Us
- Classroom Support Services
- Monday Morning Mentor
- TECH TALKS
- Technology Tools
- Student Observer Program
- Faculty Policies
- LIB Guide & Web Resources
- Quick Tip Guides for Creating
- Educational Apps
- Faculty Development
- New Faculty Orientation
- Professional Development for Academic Administrators
- Syllabus Development Resources
- Office of Assessment, Accreditation and Program Review
- Student Disability Services
- Center for Experiential Learning & Career Development
- Center for International Studies and Programs
- Learning Ventures
- Office of the Provost
- Office for the Student Experience
- Tutoring Resources
- Testing Services
- Make-up Testing
- OUTSIDE RESOURCES
University Hall 5120
Mail Stop 934
Learn how to use technology in your classroom from Echo 360 lecture capture, green
screen studio, clickers and more.
Weekly series of 20-minute presentations
on a variety of topics. Open to all faculty. Learn more.
Student Observers serve as an excellent resource to faculty members by providing valuable feedback to supplement student evaluations and peer reviews. Learn more.
Carlson Library teaching resources from articles and books to DVD and more.
Check out these educational apps and peer reviews. Submit an educational App that you'd recommend. Learn more.
New Syllabus Development Resources
Video Applications for Teaching
These syllabus resources have been designed to assist UT faculty with the development
of their course syllabi and are intended to provide ecommendations based on best practices
and to highlight sections to meet University, state and/or federal requirements.
|Learning Ventures Training Schedule and Registration: Learning ventures will be offering a series of opportunities during the spring semester focused on course design. Information about the specific content and dates for these sessions can be found on the Learning Ventures webpage.|