Learning Enhancement Center
Supplemental Instruction(SI) at The University of Toledo is a program designed to help students succeed when they are enrolled in entry-level, academically demanding courses.
SI is open to all students enrolled in the course and is available at no extra cost to the students.
Supplemental Instruction Offers:
- The opportunity to meet in small groups with other students in the class to discuss course material.
- At least three one-hour study sessions scheduled for students' convenience each week during the semester.
- Discussion led by UT students who have taken the course, who are recommended by the faculty, and who work with students to develop effective learning techniques.
- The chance to reinforce what was taught in the class lecture.
- A way to earn a better grade in the course.
- A friendly atmosphere that supports sharing and learning.
FALL 2013 COURSES WITH SI
- KINE 2570