Military Service Center

Request Military Transcripts

The University of Toledo will award college credit for non-collegiate educational experiences and courses. Such nontraditional credit includes Prior Learning Assessment (PLA), Advanced Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP) Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES), and military. Alternative credit will be accepted with the appropriate documentation from the primary source. Credit is posted during the first term of enrollment.

  • Training, portfolio and military credit will be evaluated by the appropriate departments to determine applicability.

  • Training, portfolio and military credit are assigned corresponding UT course equivalencies whenever possible. Courses that do not fulfill specific degree program requirements may transfer as electives.

  • Official Joint Services Transcript (JST) requests are available if you have served in the U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard to include Active Duty, Reserves or National Guard components. Choose University of Toledo (On-line Delivery).

  • Transcripts for service in the U.S. Air Force to include¬†Active Duty, Reserves or the National Guard component must be obtained from the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF), and mailed to:

The University of Toledo
Adult, Transfer and Military Admission
2801 West Bancroft Street, Mail Stop 300
Toledo, OH 43606-3390

Last Updated: 7/15/24