Office of student retention and academic success
- COBI Home
- Office of Retention and Student Academic Success Homepage
- Contact Information
- Who Is My Adviser?
- 2012-2013 COBI Undergraduate Catalog (Program Requirements)(PDF)
- BBA Majors and Sample Plans of Study
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Honors Program
- Links to UT Support Services
- Minors for Business Majors
- Minors for Non-Business Students
- Rocket Launch Information
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Information
- UT Finance Brochure (Listing of Tuition and Fees)
- UT Office of Financial Aid
- UT Policies
- Wall Street Journal
Academic Support Services
The Student Services office has created a one-page listing of all subject codes to help students find the courses you need on the student self-service online course search engine. Click here for a PDF copy of those codes.
Registering for Classes
Priority registration for the fall semester usually begins late March. Priority registration for the spring semester usually begins in late October. Priority registration means currently enrolled students are assigned a registration priority appointment by the Office of the Registrar based on their earned hours.
Summer registration usually begins in January and is open to all students regardless of earned hours. Students are thus encouraged to register as early as possible to get the classes they want.Business Student Instructions for Registration
- Pick up your Degree Audit Report in the Student Services Center, ST 1016, or online through myUT.
- If you need academic advising, meet with a professional academic adviser in the Student Services Center in a half-hour appointment or in walk-in advising hours (check Student Services' homepage for dates and times).
- Clear any registration holds (check web for info).
- Register for classes using web registration: http://myut.utoledo.edu
Web registration takes place online through the myUT portal. Weekend hours may vary depending on system availability. Under special circumstances students may need to register in-person in Rocket Hall at Rocket Solution Central (RH 1100). These cases include: an instructor's signature is required to enter the course, the course is closed and therefore requires the instructor's signature, and registration for an internship.
For more registration information visit the Office of the Registrar.