Vision & Mission
To create a transformative learning environment at The University of Toledo (UT) that positions UT and the Toledo community as national and global leaders in the education of health professionals and the advancement of clinical practice.
IISC'S INTERPROFESSIONAL MISSION
- Change the paradigm of the education of health professionals to ensure the development of clinical and professional competencies to enhance patient satisfaction and safety.
- Stimulate innovation in teaching, learning, and clinical practice to advance interprofessional health care education.
- Creation of new devices, procedures and processes to improve education and clinical outcomes.
- Excel in surgical education through the creation of an advanced Progressive Anatomy & Surgical Skills Center.
- Create virtual immersive environments that will advance learning, teaching, skill development and clinical practice