- Submit an online request
- Email us: ITHelpdesk@utoledo.edu
- Student Computer Lab Information
- Information Commons
- Personal Computer and Software Purchases
- Networking on Campus
- Office Moves Checklist
- UT Exchange Smartphone Configuration
- Website Hosting
- Dell Monthly Promotional Deals
- Contact Info:
419-530-2400 or 419-383-2400
The ITHelpdesk provides a central point of contact for students, patients, physicians, faculty, academic staff, medical staff, administrative staff and university administrators for questions, issue resolution, service requests and informational inquires for all university supported systems.
The ITHelpdesk provides 24x7 phone support. During the hours of 8:00am until 5:00pm
Monday thru Friday any telephone call will be answered by an ITHelpdesk representative.
During all other hours, ITHelpdesk representatives will answer calls in the order
that they are received.
1.) How do I contact the help desk?
There are multiple ways to contact the help desk.
- Phone: 419-530-2400 or 419-383-2400
- Email: ITHELPDESK@utoledo.edu
- Main Campus – Information Commons, Carlson Library
- HSC – Information Technology Office, Dowling Hall Room 025
2.) What are the support hours?
24x7 Phone Support
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm walk-in support at Dowling Hall 25 on HSC
Walk-in support at Information Commons follows the Library hours at the link below
3.) Where can I find online help?