- Platelet Storage Pool Deficiency Analysis
- Diagnostic Electron Microscopy Services
- For Researchers
- For Students
- Equipment and Facility
- Image Bank
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Clinical Services in Pathology
- Electron Microscopy Facility
- Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory
- Clinical Microbiology Laboratory
- Pathology Home
Health Science Campus
Block Health Science
Basement: Room 029
Tissue Sample Submission (i.e., kidney, tumor specimens):
- Complete and print out the E.M. Requisition Form for Reference Laboratory Testing.
Tissue Sample Collection:
- Place minced (1 mm cubes) specimen in 3% glutaraldehyde immediately.
- Send specimen at ambient temperature in a vial containing 3% glutaraldehyde.
- Please provide the following clinical information: Patient’s age, sex, and site of biopsy, clinical symptoms, signs and duration (including family history), other relevant clinical laboratory studies, systemic/concurrent disease.
Send tissue sample and paperwork to the appropriate Specimen Delivery Address.
A PDF version of the complete instructions for tissue collection can be downloaded here.