Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- College Catalog
- Career Series Bulletin
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- P1 Orientation
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
- The Mentoring Collaborative
Main and Health Science Campuses
Wolfe Hall, 419.530.2010
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center, 419.383.1904
About the College of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
The mission of the College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences is to educate students to become pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists while advancing pharmaceutical knowledge. Guiding principles are personal integrity, respect for humanity and human diversity, and professionalism.
The University of Toledo College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences will improve the human condition by developing pharmacists and by advancing knowledge together with its application through research. This vision will be achieved through student-centered instruction and research in a collaborative, dynamic academic and practice environment.
The goals of the College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences are:
To provide society with pharmacists who are leaders in the profession,
To provide society with leaders in the pharmaceutical sciences,
To serve the profession by achieving prominence in pharmacy education and research, and
To provide students with an optimal learning environment to attain personal and professional growth and success.
The College is committed to promote a culture that values:
- Our students, alumni, staff, preceptors and faculty. We encourage strong positive relationships among these groups and support their professional development.
- Human diversity.
- Teaching, learning and interprofessional education for undergraduates, graduates and post-graduates.
- Pharmaceutical science and clinical research and the translation of the same to pharmacy practice.
- Human health and well being through patient-focused pharmacy practice.