Learning Enhancement Center
Academic Workshops are are scheduled upon request, presentations are ideal for classes, student organizations and UT offices/departments.
Workshop topics include:
- Using Natural Ability to Improve Study Strategies: A Model Based on Multiple Intelligence
- Building Success through Goal Setting
- Beat the Clock: Learning to Manage Time
- Study Strategies Grab Bag
- Reading for Information
- Mastering the Art of Taking Notes in a Lecture Class
- Turning Lecture Notes into Learning Tools
- Pulling it Together: Tools for Test Preparation
- Taking the Guesswork out of Test Taking
- Solving Problems Creatively
- Building Teamwork
For full workshop descripitions, click here>>
We also offer Praxis Core Preparation – each semester
Education majors can prepare for the mathematics and reading portions of the Praxis
View our Praxis Core Preparation Workshop Schedule.
To request a workshop call 419.530.2176.